Jesus Christ gave examples of what will happen before His second coming. He said nations will rise against one another, there will be earthquakes and killings in various form.
Famine, false prophets, love of many will wax cold, but in John 14:27 Jesus promised unlimited peace even in the midst of storms. – 1 Kings 5:1-5, Matt. 24:6-13, 2Tim 2:1-4.
Unlimited means endless, boundless, continuous, infinite, or immeasurable.
Peace means calmness, tranquility, and quietness, absence of fear and lack of emotional agitation.
Thus, unlimited peace is having endless quietness, tranquility. It also means experiencing immeasurable calmness without having emotional agitation.
TYPE OF STORMS
• Emotional Storm – Loss of job, loss of loved ones, sickness or diseases and loss of valuable property can give rise to emotional storms – Ex 14:10-11, 1 Samuel 17:1-21.
God will calm every emotional storm in your life today in Jesus name.
• Marital Storm – Barrenness, strange woman, troublesome child, as well as extended family problem, are all storms – 1 Samuel 1:4-7.
No matter the marital problem you are facing from today the Almighty God will introduce peace into your home.
• Spiritual Storm – Demonic attack, disease that defied medical solution and stagnation is storms. So also working like an elephant and eating like an ant.
In the name of Jesus, the Almighty God will visit you and all spiritual storms will be over today
WHY YOU NEED PEACE
• Your salvation in Jesus Christ is based on peace.
• To be free from emotional and physiological stress.
• To live long.
• To love God.
• To fulfill a destiny.
• To build and increase our economy.
• You need peace because it is a proof of your Christianity.
HOW TO GET UNLIMITED PEACE
• Your knowledge of God and experience of who He is.
Genesis 12:1-6-16, Genesis 13:1, Romans 4:18-20, 1 Samuel 17: 33-37.
• Live by faith – Mark 4:36-40.
• Live at peace with all men – Hebrews 12:14.
• Make your ways please the Lord – 2 Peter 3:13- 14.
Peace is essential and it is the foundation of our joy. If you are not enjoying peace as a Christian please check your salvation.
In the name of Jesus Christ, you will experience turnaround and unlimited peace this year.
By: Pastor (Mrs.) Gladys Adegoke